TTI Base Pad Kit +5/6 for Standard Sized Glock 9mm/.40 (17/22) - Black
MAGAZINE NOT INCLUDED!!!
The pin set screws are set with Loctite at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. TTI does not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
GLOCK 9/40 +5/6
Not for sale to California residents. A courtesy email will be sent to CA residence who place an order for a base pad that has the capability of taking a magazine past ten rounds. Ultimately a refund will be issued.
**Will not work on a GLOCK 19**
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Will not function with early generation Glock mags that have u-notch cut feed lips*
*WILL NOT WORK 10 ROUND MAGAZINES!*
TTI Firepower Base Pad Kit for GLOCK.
- The +5/6 Base Pad comes with a +10% stronger spring.
- Overall weight 1.6oz.
- Length, 1 1/2 inch front side, 3/4 inch on back side.
- Will work on all full size double stacked GLOCKs.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
- Ideal for full size magazines.
- Holds 20+1 rounds of 40S&W.
- Holds 23+1 rounds of 9mm.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the GLOCK Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, Allie Barrett, and of course Taran Butler.
The Taran Tactical Innovations GLOCK +5/6 base pad works on GLOCK models 17/17L/22/24/34/35. This base pad will add 6 extra rounds in 9mm and 5 extra rounds in 40 Caliber to the magazine. This base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This GLOCK base pad, just like all of TTI's base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. TTI uses a patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad on and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. TTI's one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.